Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Rhinestone Stud Earrings


Like a Rhinestone Cowboy.....sorry that song totally just popped into my brain LOL!

I made these super D-duper cute stud earrings today!

And..

I'd like to show you how I did it.  

Here are the two items you will need to make these AWESOME stud earrings...


Rhinestones that are flat on the back (No sticky and/or self adhesive)
and
Stud Earring Findings

Bam!

So now you glue the Rhinestones onto the earrings...wait...wait....wait..Ok now they should be ready!

And sport those babies like nobodies business!

Make them for your daughters, or someone else's daughters, for your niece, for your neighbor 

OR..

Just make them for yourself!

OR...

You can order them from My Etsy Shop!


Have a great day 
and 
Happy Crafting!!


2 comments:

  1. Nice and simple. and thanks for getting the song stuck in my head. although you made me think of "rhinestone stud cowboys" now. :) have a great one!

    jess @ tupelocreative.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Too funny, thanks for stopping by and checking out my Rhinestone Earrings :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments from my readers, thank you so much for taking the time to comment and making my day by doing so.